Fund your Account
You can fund your Account via a Wema Bank Current or Savings Account (If you are an existing Wema Bank customer) or via other local or foreign card from any bank.
- To pay a bill, choose a biller to pay to from the appropriate category then type your customer ID.
- Next, choose the account to pay from, type your ALAT PIN and click the ‘Pay’ button.
- If you pay this bill regularly, save the biller and schedule your next payment.
- To send money from your ALAT account, click the ‘Send Money’ button on the ALAT dashboard then click on the ‘New’ button.
- Type in the account number of the receiver and select their bank from the options provided.
- Save the receiver’s banking information.
- Next, choose the account to send money from, type in your ALAT PIN and click the ‘Send’ button.
- Now that you know how to send money on ALAT, let’s show you how to buy airtime and pay bills.